Full stack Python developer
Job Type: Full-time
Competitive salary, equity options and flexible working
Intellegens is a spin-out from the University of Cambridge that has developed a unique deep learning architecture that can work with sparse and noisy data. We are currently working in the drug discovery, material design, and healthcare sectors. As a result of new customer projects and rapid team expansion we are looking to appoint a developer to develop our Alchemite™ platform to deliver on existing and future projects and products.
Key activities of role
- Drive this exciting, innovative project, and define, in conjunction with the core team, the full architecture from front to back
- Confidently handle data and statistical algorithms
- Lead a test-driven development and work within agile planning processes
- Ambitious to take advantage exceptional career opportunities as a member of the early team
- First class or upper second class degree in the sciences
- Excellent programming skills in multiple languages and environments
- Python API development within Docker, Kubernetes, or similar
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services or similar
Should you be interested in this position, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.